Legal Filing Services and Company Decals

Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)

Under UCR 49 USC 14505a,  any company that operates a  commercial motor vehicle in interstate or international commerce. This annual state tax is required every year the company is in operation.

We will file this for your company.

BOC-3 (Blanket of coverage- Designation of processing agents)

49 CFR Part 366, is the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulation required by any company that obtains an operating authority (MC, FF, and/or Broker). An operating authority will not be granted without the BOC-3 being attached. The BOC-3 includes a list of processing agents whom can accept legal paper work in each state on the operator’s behalf. This is a one-time registration and does not need to be renewed. 

We will file this for your company and attach it to your operating authority.

Filing a New DOT Number

A USDOT Number is required if you are operating in interstate commerce and:

  • You have vehicles that are over 10,000 lbs.
  • You transport between 9 and 15 passengers (including the driver) for compensation, whether direct or indirect
  • You transport 16 or more passengers
  • You haul hazardous materials your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.

Many companies make errors on the initial USDOT application process. This can cost you additional fees to the FMCSA, and  once you press submit on your application the FMCSA does not offer refunds due to errors made.

We will file this for your company to ensure the application is filled out correctly the first time.  

USDOT Updates/Reactivation/Deactivation's/Biennial updates

If you have filed any information incorrectly, or have updates that have been made to your business you must keep all information accurate and current. We can file the necessary paperwork to request to update the information on your USDOT and/or operating authority applications. 


Biennial MCS-150 Renewal: Every two years, you must fill out a motor carrier identification report with updated information, even if there are no changes in your operation or company status. 

MC Number (Operating Authority)

49 CFR Part 390,  is the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulation for any motor carrier operator who crosses state lines and is for-hire is required to submit an FMCSA application. This application authorizes your interstate travel, and must be in place before your company’s driver(s) are legally able to travel across state lines for business. The Motor Carrier application must be renewed every 2 years. 

We will file the MC Number on your behalf or submit the paperwork for any changes to an existing Motor Carrier. 

Reinstatement of Operating Authority (MC, FF, Broker) :

Unless you are a passenger carrier that was found to be an imminent hazard or received an unsatisfactory rating, you can apply for a previous MC number to be reinstated, you must have the proper form filled out and insurance in place.  


Undissmissal of Operating Authority (MC, FF, Broker)

You must have your insurance e-filed/attached and BOC-3 attached prior to submitting for the request to have your Operating Authority undismissed. 

Transfer of pending Operating Authority 

Motor common carrier or contract carrier of property (except household goods)

Motor common carrier or contract carrier of household goods

Motor passenger carrier authority 

Broker of property (except household goods)

Broker of household goods

Freight forwarder of property (except household goods)

Freight forwarder of household goods

Custom Company Decals

US DOT Number Decals


 To ensure USDOT compliance, you must...

  • Display your USDOT issued number on both sides of the power unit. The vehicle door is the most common place to apply your vinyl graphics.
  • Lettering must be bold and contrast the painted surface of the vehicle or power unit. 

Lettering height should be a minimum of 2" tall, which is the absolute minimum for the dot numbers to be visible from 50 feet away.  

Other Decals


 Our stickers combine your information onto one die-cut adhesive vinyl decal so you don't have to worry about lining each number and letter up as you apply it to your vehicle. The combo decals we offer come with single to multiple lines and are pre-spaced for easier application. 

View my state specific requirement

Custom Logo Decals


Send us a electronic version of your custom business logo and we can create you a quality logo for any vehicle.

Have more questions on how to properly mark you CMV?

 View additional information regarding marking of large trucks for US DOT compliance 

view the regulation

Hazmat Placarding

 For those that transport hazardous materials, please review the following for information regarding the display of hazmat placards. 

View the Regulation

Contact Us

Feel free to contact us by phone to speak to an experienced compliance specialist at (877) 647-4582

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Unified Compliance Services

Corporate Office: 6154 North Meeker Place, Suite 200, Boise, ID 83713, US

Direct Phone: (877) 647-4582 Fax: (866) 393-1260



6:00 am – 4:30 pm


6:00 am – 4:30 pm


6:00 am – 4:30 pm


6:00 am – 4:30 pm


6:00 am – 4:30 pm